MUTUALIZES POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here.
I am hosting this giveaway to celebrate reaching my goal of 30,000 followers. There will be 2 winners this time. AND THE WINNERS CAN CHOOSE WHICH COLOURED CAMERA THEY WANT.
The cameras come in BLUE or WHITE, or PINK or BLACK. Once the winners are picked, I will be ordering 2 cameras (in each winners preferred color) straight from eBay and then mailing it to the winners!
The image above is not mine, but it is an example of what the Polaroid cameras look like. I do not have them yet, I will order once the winners are picked so that they come in both winners preferred colour.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I post mainly photography photos anyway.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count.But you can still like it as a bookmark
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry. Good luck!
EACH WINNER GETS:
- Fuji instax mini 8 polaroid camera.
- An arm strap
- User manual
- Mini white film x50
- Photo album
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
.*THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE, I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE*
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Beryl is a cyclosilicate mineral that comes in a number of gem varieties. It has the chemical formula Be3Al2(SiO3)6 and is one of my favourite minerals.
Beryl has a hardness of 7.5-8, hard enough to make it an ideal gem mineral. In its pure form, beryl is colourless; however, impurities lend beryl a variety of different colours. The gem varieties of beryl and the ions that give them their colour are listed below.
- · Heliodor’s golden-yellow colour derives from Fe3+ ions
- · Aquamarine’s pale blue colour arises from the presence of Fe2+ ions
- · A dark blue variety called maxixe receives its colour from the presence of both Fe2+ and Fe3+ ions. This colour is light-sensitive, fading to white when exposed to sunlight or heat for extended periods. Irradiating faded maxixe will return the colour; green, yellow, or pink beryl can be tinted the dark blue of maxixe through irradiation as well. It was named for the Maxixe Mine in Brazil.
- · Emerald’s green colour comes from Cr3+ ions. Emerald is highly valued, not just for its rarity but because when it does occur, it is often highly included, increasing the value of good crystals. Vanadium ions may also contribute to emerald’s colour.
- · Morganite’s rose-pink colour comes from the presence of Mn2+ ions. Orange morganites may be found as well.
- · Red beryl, (also known as red emerald or bixbite) is coloured due to Mn3+ ions, and is extremely rare. In contrast to other gem varieties of beryl, which are usually found in granitic pegmatites, red beryl is generally found in topaz-bearing rhyolites and form under low pressure and high temperature.
In addition, a colourless variety of beryl called goshenite is found in nearly all beryl localities. While pure beryl is colourless, not all goshenite is pure, since some impurities prevent the expression of any colour that other ions might normally cause. Goshenite used to be used in eyeglasses and lenses. It is not highly valued as a gemstone, but it can be irradiated to produce other, more favoured, coloured beryl varieties.
Beryl does not fluoresce; however, some materials used to fill fractures in emeralds do. Coloured beryls are dichroic.
Me whenever a character dies in Supernatural:
when you try to tell a joke but nobody gets it
He literally lives his life as if Drake and Josh never ended.
I just LOVE the animation here. The part with just their hands looks real. And I love the way Gothel’s fingers go from motherly gentle touch to creepy and evil. Beautiful
#I really apprecciate this gif#because when you’re in an abusive relationship often nothing seems wrong until you try to stand up for yourself#that loving pat tranforms into a claw when she defends herself#but really it was a claw all along(via)
someone once said that “you don’t really know someone until you say no to them”
i need feminism because when jesus does a magic trick it’s a goddamn miracle but when a woman does a magic trick she gets burned at the stake
i mean they did also kill jesus. that was a pretty significant thing that happened. like i understand where you’re coming from here but they very much did kill jesus.
he came back today, happy easter
Dylan Everett and Jensen Ackles both playing Dean Winchester and having the exact same expression.